Monday, September 12, 2011

A war is coming. I can feel it.

It's approaching.

I can feel the army building up their forces. They are gathering strenght, fast. I can almost hear them approaching.

Snot is building up in my nose, my throat feels oddly sore. I may have been attacked in my sleep too, because most of my voice has fled the fields.

Yes. You heard it here first. The first sign of the war of the germs has been sighted. In other words..I think I'm getting the flu.

Okay, so the voice thing might also be from all the "yelling so people could hear me over the music" and singing along from Saturday night. Which was awesome.
But I'm going to blame it on the army of germs that are, most certainly, planning their next move against my immune-system. Nasty, sneaky little Buggers (pun totally intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails