Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Me Again...

A few weeks ago, hell even in the beginning of last week, I just wanted this cloud over my head to go away.
I just wanted to be one of those persons who just doesn't care. Doesn't give a shit. I wished I could be like that...just to stop feeling something like this;

But I'm not that pesron. I'll never be that person.
Because I care, way too much sometimes and apparently I should stop being so nice. But why should I? That's just the way I am and I  probably always will be the one who cares just a wee bit too much... But I don't mind that. That's me...Huh, I actually feel like me again. Fancy that.

2 comments:

  1. You are who you are... you can't fight that...

    Be glad you are the person you are... you will be a better person in the long run because of that...

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to find that balance between caring too much and caring enough.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails