Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm an Idiot. Seriously, I am.

It's getting warmer! So Long -20 and hello -3! I know I know, it's not exactly tropical but it's a start, right? For the first time in weeks I can wear a skirt! Yaay.

I can't believe I'm this excited...just because it's warm enough to wear a skirt. I'm an idiot. I just can't wait until I'm able to wear my leather jacket again, and dresses and skrirts without freezing my ass of.

I watched Dirty Dancing today, one of the greatest movies of all time. This is one of my favorite scene's. Couldn't find one that was allowed to embed, so that'll have to do.

Here have this epic picture instead!

2 comments:

  1. I look rather trashy in a skirt... just sayin'... ;o)

    You.. on the other hand... :oD

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...Well that's an interesting fact :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails