Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 4: Your parents.

Mommy and Daddy, eh?

Well I've always gotten along pretty well with both my parents. They're not very intimidating, nervreckingly strict and they don't have these overwhelming demands or expectations. Now when I'm older I almost see them as friends more then my parents actually. Well not exactly like friends but differently then I did, say 5 years ago?

Mom.

My mom is Super-Mom. She can do everything, and when I say everything I actually mean every. single. thing.
She is also really good at cooking. There's nothing better then Mom's homecooked anything. Sincerely.
My mom and I get along fairly well, we're pretty different souls and think alot differently so occasionally we do butt heads. But most of the time we get along, like only mother-and-daughter can.

Dad.

I figure I am closer to my dad because we are so alike in so many ways. Which is why we get along so well but that is also why we argue sometimes. But my dad and I have always had this conecction, we just get eachother.
My Dad works alot, and he doesn't get enough credit for it.

That's my parents in a nutshell.

Borrowed from we

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails