Friday, August 27, 2010

Thoughts on Interior Design.

Earlier today I found myself leafing through Jeanne D' Arc Living, an interior magazine. It had alot of nice ideas, and I've always enjoyed getting design ideas. Now especially since the aspect of getting a place of my own actually seems to be getting closer.
The problem with JDAL is that it was alot of classic stuff, lots of white. While it is nice, it's just that...it's just nice. Not fantasitc, awesome or even brilliant...just nice. I'm more into modern designs or retro (the colors mostly)...some bohemian designs strikes my fancy as well. So a pretty strange mix of all that would be my ideal living-area. Awesomeness.

I seriously can't wait until I find an apartment, just so I can decorate it. I'm insane, aren't I?

Lotta Out.

And now some pictures that I found on the inter-web. Aren't they just fabulous?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails